Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another fantastic review for Lover Enslaved!

I'm really dragging this morning after not getting home until one thirty last night. The DH and I went to see The Cult at the Fillmore. The guys still sound awesome and it was a lot of fun getting to people watch. Although I have to say, the couple standing in front of us spent more time with their tongues down each others' throats then watching the show. Not that I have anything against public displays of affection, but when you're height challenged like I am and two kissy-facers are blocking the view, I'm going to get annoyed. Other than that, the night was amazing.

Now onto other great news. I just came across a review for Lover Enslaved from IReadRomance. Yay, what a great start to the weekend! Here's a link if you'd care to read the review. http://www.ireadromance.com/wordpress/?p=2085

2 comments:

Ava March said...

1:30am? That's nothing, girlie! I was fully in the writing groove at that time last night. But then again, there was no 'morning' today. My day started at early afternoon. Gotta love hubby and his willingness to get up with the kidlet on Saturdays.

Congrats on the fabulous new review for Lover Enslaved!!

Jodi Redford said...

Lol. I feel like such a wimp now. The funny thing is I love late night writing too. That's pretty much how I work the last homeward stretch of all my books. Lots of caffeine and writing until three or four in the morning. It's so much more productive when I don't have to worry about keeping the hubster entertained. Speaking of our better halves, yours sounds like a keeper. ;)

Thanks for the congrats! I was pretty geeked when I came across it.