Thursday, February 4, 2010

Now what?

Well, I'm very excited to report that I finally got my WIP finished and sent in to my editor. Now I get to look forward to stressing about whether she'll like it for the next several weeks. Yeah, I'm just a teensy bit obsessive that way. In the meantime, I've started work(or should I say gotten back to work) on a project I started a while back. I'll probably juggle that book with two other books that I've been chomping at the bit to work on.

In non writing related news, I've committed myself to watching the Superbowl this Sunday with some friends. I'm definitely not a fan of football, despite all the beefcake in tight spandex. The halftime show should be good though, and I always like watching the commercials. Speaking of which, my sister sent me a link to this leaked Budweiser ad. Freaking. Hilarious.

2 comments:

Ava March said...

Loved the commercial! I watched it like 3 times, and laughed every time. Love it when the guy almost walks into the electrician. Speaking of which, I'm not a football fan, but I do like to watch when they hike the ball. Hot muscular men in tight pants reaching between each others' legs? What's there not to like? ;) Plus, there's lot of contact in football. Lots ot tackling and grabbing and guys jumping on guys... :) I can't help it - my mind's always in the gutter.

And now, I bet on Sunday, you'll be viewing all those hikes and pileups with a different perspective. LOL

Congrats on turning in the new book, and good luck! I'm sure your editor will love it!

Jodi Redford said...

LOL! Ava, I'm definitely going to have a whole new perspective on this football thing. Hm, almost wish I could be a fly on the wall in the locker room showers. (Big Evil Grin)

Aw, thanks for the vote of confidence! You'll definitely be one of the first to hear my scream of joy if Sasha contracts it. :-)