Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ARC Winner!

Good morning, everyone! I want to send out a HUGE thank you to all who entered the ARC contest for Checking It Twice. You guys rock my socks off! With the help of Random.Org, I have a winner and it's...ReneAva (Dragon Lady)! Congrats!! Rene I'll be sending you an email shortly.

While I have all of you here, I want to give ya'll a heads up on some big stuff I've got in the works. Towards the end of next month, I'm taking Checking It Twice on a cyber-wide book tour. And there will be a giveaway involved--a Kindle Fire! So if you want a shot at having that shiny pretty under your tree this Christmas make sure to check out my stops. I'll be posting the official list sometime next month. I'll also be doing a Twitter release day party on November 27. Fun, crazy times guaranteed, and a ton of door prizes. So be sure and check back here for more details on that too next month.

December will be hopping on the blog, when I'll be hosting a big blowout Christmas bash! Lots of awesome, super fantabulous authors will be hanging out with us. Giveaways galore. You don't want to miss it! More details to come soon.






In the meantime, have a safe, happy Halloween!!

No comments: