Well here we are. Four days away from Christmas, and I've barely made a dent in my shopping list. Yes, procrastination is my middle name. But since you won't find me going anywhere near a mall (unless they're giving away free cars and bags of money) I'll likely be going the gift card route. Or if my family and friends are really lucky, they just might be scoring one of these stupendously awesome gifts I came across online:
1) Bacon wallet. Now you can really bring home the bacon--in a bacon wallet! To complete the ensemble, I highly suggest pairing it with the bacon tuxedo.
2) Inflatable fruitcake. Because no one wants to eat a real one. You probably don't want to eat this one either. Just sayin'.
3) Beer Beard. Secret beverage dispenser! Completely realistic looking!
4) Finger Sporks. Yeah, you laugh now. But guess who's going to be in demand at the next cocktail party?
Squirrel Underpants. Won't you think of the poor squirrels, people? Buy them some underpants for God's sake.
6) Inflatable Unicorn Horn for Cats. Because all cats secretly dream of being unicorns.
7) Yodeling Pickle. Say what to the what?!? This better end up in my stocking this year.
8) Macho tissues. For the dude who would never cry, but occasionally needs a tissue for some completely manly reason. I might have to buy a few packages of these for my heroes.
9) Zombie Foot Dog Toy. Dogs love dismembered zombie parts that squeak. It'll be a huge hit!
10) Baby Mustache Pacifier. Because every baby should be able to rock the Magnum P.I. look.
Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking. You're really hopeful that my giveaway this week will be one of the above awesomely spectacular gifts. Well, it's not. *waits for the boos to subside* Instead, I'm offering up a $15 Samhain giftcard AND an autographed copy of my newest print release, Getting Familiar With Your Demon to 2 lucky winners! You know the drill, comment on this post and the guest posts up through SATURDAY, December 29 and you'll earn one entry a day. Good luck!